Evansville, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Evansville victims and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Evansville, IL. When clients pursue Evansville Personal Injury cases, it is crucial to get solid legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients and their families seasoned legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Evansville personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Evansville legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Evansville Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries each year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients to contact injury lawyers in Evansville, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Evansville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients and their families. Starting an injury claim straight away allows us to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of FAQs regarding personal injury cases in Evansville. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Evansville personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? The reward amount varies. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to reach out to Evansville personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Evansville.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Evansville
Dixon’s Evansville injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing amount of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Evansville, IL? The personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these serious cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon specializes in Evansville bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Evansville.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is essential to seek legal representation right away. The Evansville personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Evansville attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Evansville Personal Injury Attorney Now
Please view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Evansville. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Evansville personal injury attorneys have won more than $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Evansville personal injury attorneys.