Ewing, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Ewing clients and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Ewing, IL. When clients start Ewing Personal Injury claims, it is essential to hire reputable legal counsel. At Dixon, we provide clients seasoned legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won more than $50 million in damages for clients.
The Ewing personal injury lawyers at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Ewing legal services. We also offer contingency payments, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Ewing Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients to get in touch with injury lawyers in Ewing, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning a claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Ewing, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients and their families. Opening a personal injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions regarding injury cases in Ewing. As always, feel free to contact Dixon’s Ewing personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? The reward amount varies. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to reach out to Ewing personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Ewing.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Ewing
Dixon’s Ewing injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon understand how the increasing amount of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Ewing, IL? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers will guide you through these severe cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bike accident? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Ewing bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Ewing.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal representation right away. The Ewing personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Ewing attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Contact Your Ewing Personal Injury Attorney Now
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Ewing. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Ewing personal injury attorneys have earned over $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Ewing personal injury attorneys.