Fairfield, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help Fairfield victims and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Fairfield, IL. When clients begin Fairfield Personal Injury claims, it’s crucial to find capable legal counsel. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Fairfield personal injury lawyers at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your claim. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Fairfield legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Fairfield Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of many of the other cases. It is good for clients to contact personal injury lawyers in Fairfield, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Fairfield, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients. Opening an injury claim right away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a few frequently asked questions concerning personal injury claims in Fairfield. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Fairfield personal injury attorneys for more information.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to reach out to Fairfield personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Fairfield.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Fairfield
Dixon’s Fairfield injury attorneys see the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here’s a summary of our lawyers’ primary focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing amount of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car accident lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Fairfield, IL? The injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers will guide you through these troublesome claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bike wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Fairfield bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Fairfield.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it’s important to seek legal counsel right away. The Fairfield personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Fairfield lawyers. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Fairfield. As mentioned, Dixon’s Fairfield personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Fairfield personal injury attorneys.