Fairview Heights, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Fairview Heights victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL. When you pursue Fairview Heights Personal Injury claims, it’s necessary to hire solid legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients seasoned legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Our injury lawyers have won more than $35 million as compensation for clients.
The Fairview Heights personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Fairview Heights legal services. We also offer contingency payments, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Fairview Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries each year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to contact injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating a claim. Here are a few other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in Fairview Heights, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients and their families. Opening a personal injury claim straight away allows us to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding injury cases in Fairview Heights. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Fairview Heights personal injury lawyers for more info.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the claim. The exact percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to reach out to Fairview Heights personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Fairview Heights.
Common Personal Injury Cases in Fairview Heights
Dixon’s Fairview Heights injury lawyers see the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Check out our client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car accident lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Fairview Heights, IL? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers can guide you through these troublesome claims to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bike accident? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Fairview Heights bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Fairview Heights.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The Fairview Heights personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Fairview Heights lawyers. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Fairview Heights Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Please view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Fairview Heights. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Fairview Heights personal injury attorneys have won over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Fairview Heights personal injury attorneys.
Types of Fairview Heights, IL, Injury Law: