Farmington, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help Farmington victims and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Farmington, MO. When clients pursue Farmington Personal Injury cases, it is necessary to procure solid legal help. At Dixon, we provide clients and their families professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Farmington personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Farmington legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Farmington Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year in the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to contact injury attorneys in Farmington, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a case. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Farmington, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients. Opening a personal injury case straight away allows Dixon to help you recover compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a few frequently asked questions regarding injury claims in Farmington. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Farmington personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? This depends on the case. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the claim. The percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to contact Farmington personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Farmington.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Farmington
Dixon’s Farmington personal injury lawyers have observed the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Wrecks — The injury lawyers at Dixon understand how the increasing number of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car wreck attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Farmington, MO? The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bike accident? Dixon specializes in Farmington bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs in Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Farmington.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal representation right away. The Farmington personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Farmington attorneys. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Farmington Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Farmington. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Farmington personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Farmington personal injury lawyers.