Freeburg, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help Freeburg clients and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Attorney in Freeburg, IL. When clients begin Freeburg Personal Injury cases, it is necessary to get capable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients experienced legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Freeburg personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Freeburg legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and know how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Freeburg Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year in the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It’s good for clients and their families to contact injury attorneys in Freeburg, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury attorneys in Freeburg, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients. Opening an injury case straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a few FAQs concerning injury claims in Freeburg. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Freeburg personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What damages are paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency payment system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to contact Freeburg personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Freeburg.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Freeburg
Dixon’s Freeburg injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Read Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the alarming amount of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car crash lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Freeburg, IL? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers will guide you through these severe claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Freeburg bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different regarding Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Freeburg.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it’s important to seek legal representation right away. The Freeburg personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the expertise you deserve to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Freeburg attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Freeburg Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Freeburg. As mentioned, our Freeburg personal injury attorneys have earned over $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Freeburg personal injury attorneys.