High Ridge, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help High Ridge clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in High Ridge, MO. When clients start High Ridge Personal Injury cases, it’s crucial to procure reputable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families professional legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won more than $35 million in damages for clients.
The High Ridge personal injury lawyers at Dixon are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our High Ridge legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
High Ridge Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of most of the other cases. It’s good for clients to contact personal injury attorneys in High Ridge, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury lawyers in High Ridge, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients and their families. Starting an injury claim right away allows Dixon to help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a few FAQs concerning injury claims in High Ridge. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s High Ridge personal injury lawyers for more info.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to contact High Ridge personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in High Ridge.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in High Ridge
Dixon’s High Ridge injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The injury attorneys at Dixon understand how the increasing number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near High Ridge, MO? The injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these troublesome claims to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle accident? Dixon specializes in High Ridge bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in High Ridge.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s important to seek legal counsel right away. The High Ridge personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned High Ridge lawyers. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your High Ridge Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in High Ridge. As mentioned, our High Ridge personal injury attorneys have won over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s High Ridge personal injury attorneys.