Hillsboro, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Hillsboro victims and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Hillsboro, MO. When you pursue Hillsboro Personal Injury cases, it is crucial to get reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients and their families professional legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Hillsboro personal injury lawyers at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Hillsboro legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year in the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with injury lawyers in Hillsboro, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your case. Here are some other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients and their families. Beginning an injury claim right away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of FAQs concerning injury cases in Hillsboro. As always, feel free to contact Dixon’s Hillsboro personal injury attorneys for additional info.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to contact Hillsboro personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Hillsboro.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Hillsboro
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Hillsboro personal injury attorneys see the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. See Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The personal injury attorneys at Dixon know how the alarming number of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car accident lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Missouri and Illinois. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Hillsboro, MO? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe claims to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon specializes in Hillsboro bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Hillsboro.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Hillsboro personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Hillsboro attorneys. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Hillsboro Personal Injury Attorney Today
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Hillsboro. As we’ve mentioned before, our Hillsboro personal injury attorneys have earned over $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Hillsboro personal injury attorneys.