Jonesboro, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Jonesboro victims and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Attorney in Jonesboro, IL. When clients open Jonesboro Personal Injury cases, it is crucial to hire solid legal help. At Dixon, we provide clients and their families professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won more than $35 million as compensation for clients.
The Jonesboro personal injury attorneys at Dixon are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Jonesboro legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Jonesboro Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries each year in the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury attorneys in Jonesboro, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury attorneys in Jonesboro, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients and their families. Starting an injury case straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of FAQs concerning injury cases in Jonesboro. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Jonesboro personal injury lawyers for more info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? Each case is different. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency fee system. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to reach out to Jonesboro personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Jonesboro.
Typical Injury Claims in Jonesboro
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Jonesboro injury lawyers see the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of our lawyers’ primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing number of car accidents each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s car accident lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Jonesboro, IL? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these serious claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Jonesboro bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Jonesboro.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Jonesboro personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Jonesboro lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Fighting a Personal Injury Case in Jonesboro, IL
For Jonesboro injury victims, it’s important to retain pro legal counsel. The lawyers at Dixon in Jonesboro are ready to fight your claim to reclaim a reward on behalf of victims. Here are a few typical steps in an injury case:
- Call an Attorney: While you will be managing medical issues or even burial arrangements, it’s vital to reach out to a Jonesboro personal injury attorney as soon as possible. We can investigate the accident, which allows you to spend more time with your family.
- Gather Information: Everything we collect makes the process that much easier. Personal information and addresses, witness testimonies, and additional material is crucial for a worthwhile discovery phase.
- Demand for Settlement: Typically, our accident lawyers will have you send a demand letter that outlines damages and liability like lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. The defense might make a counteroffer, outright reject the demand, or simply settle.
- File a Lawsuit: Your injury lawyer will then file an official claim or lawsuit.
- Mediation, Trial, and Appeal: Depending on how the trial goes, you may be able to settle in mediation. If not, then you will go to trial with the possibility of an appeal.
The personal injury claim process varies case-by-case given the particular circumstances. The Jonesboro personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can assist you through the process.
Contact Your Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Please view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Jonesboro. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Jonesboro personal injury attorneys have won over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Jonesboro personal injury attorneys.