Marion, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Marion victims and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Marion, IL. When you begin Marion Personal Injury cases, it’s crucial to procure reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients and their families seasoned legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Our injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Marion personal injury lawyers at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. We offer free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Marion legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Marion Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year in the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to contact personal injury lawyers in Marion, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury lawyers in Marion, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients and their families. Beginning an injury claim right away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a handful of frequently asked questions concerning injury claims in Marion. As always, feel free to contact Dixon’s Marion personal injury lawyers for additional information.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this varies based on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to reach out to Marion personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Marion.
Common Personal Injury Cases in Marion
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Marion injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Check out our client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ primary focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the alarming amount of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s car accident attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents make up a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Marion, IL? The personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these troublesome claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bike wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Marion bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Marion.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The Marion personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Marion attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Contact Your Marion Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Marion. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Marion personal injury attorneys have won more than $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Marion personal injury attorneys.
Types of Marion, IL, Injury Law: