Maryland Heights, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Maryland Heights victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. When you pursue Maryland Heights Personal Injury claims, it is essential to get capable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won more than $50 million in damages for clients.
The Maryland Heights personal injury lawyers at Dixon are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Maryland Heights legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Maryland Heights Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of most of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to contact personal injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning a case. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Maryland Heights, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients and their families. Opening a personal injury case right away allows us to help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding personal injury claims in Maryland Heights. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Maryland Heights personal injury lawyers for additional information.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to contact Maryland Heights personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Maryland Heights.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Maryland Heights
Dixon’s Maryland Heights personal injury lawyers see the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing number of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car crash lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. These account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Maryland Heights, MO? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite lawyers will guide you through these severe cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Maryland Heights bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Maryland Heights.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal counsel right away. The Maryland Heights personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are ready to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Maryland Heights lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Maryland Heights Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Maryland Heights. As we’ve mentioned before, our Maryland Heights personal injury attorneys have won over $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Maryland Heights personal injury lawyers.