Metropolis, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Metropolis clients and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Attorney in Metropolis, IL. When you begin Metropolis Personal Injury cases, it is necessary to hire capable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients experienced legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Metropolis personal injury lawyers at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Metropolis legal services. We also offer contingency payments, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Metropolis Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries every year in the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up most of the other cases. It is good for clients to contact personal injury lawyers in Metropolis, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning a case. Here are some other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury attorneys in Metropolis, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients and their families. Beginning a personal injury claim straight away allows Dixon to help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding injury cases in Metropolis. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Metropolis personal injury lawyers for additional information.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage varies.
How do I open a personal injury case? The first step is to contact Metropolis personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Metropolis.
Common Injury Cases in Metropolis
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Metropolis injury attorneys see the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon know how the alarming amount of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car wreck attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Metropolis, IL? The personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these troublesome cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon specializes in Metropolis bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Metropolis.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is crucial to seek legal representation right away. The Metropolis personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Metropolis lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Fighting an Injury Claim in Metropolis, IL
For Metropolis personal injury victims, it’s important to find expert legal counsel. The lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm in Metropolis are ready and willing to fight your case to reclaim a reward on behalf of victims and their families. Here are a few typical steps in an injury case:
- Call a Lawyer: While you will be managing medical issues or even burial arrangements, it is vital to contact a Metropolis injury attorney as soon as possible. The Dixon Injury Firm can give you time to be with your family while we collect evidence and investigate the accident.
- Gather Information: All the material we can collect gives us a better chance at winning the case. Personal information and addresses, witness testimonies, and additional material is crucial for a worthwhile discovery phase.
- Demand for Settlement: Usually, our personal injury lawyers will have you send a demand letter that outlines damages and liability like lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. The defense may make a counteroffer, outright reject the demand, or simply settle.
- File a Lawsuit: Your personal injury lawyer will then file an official claim or lawsuit.
- Mediation, Trial, and Appeal: Depending on how the case goes, you may be able to settle in mediation. If not, then you will go to trial with the possibility of further appeal.
The personal injury claim process varies case-by-case given the particular circumstances. The Metropolis personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you through the process.
Call Your Metropolis Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Metropolis. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Metropolis personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Metropolis personal injury attorneys.