Murphysboro, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Murphysboro clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Murphysboro, IL. When you start Murphysboro Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to get solid legal help. At Dixon, we provide clients and their families professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Murphysboro personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Murphysboro legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
Murphysboro Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents each year throughout the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of most of the other cases. It is helpful for clients to contact personal injury lawyers in Murphysboro, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your case. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury attorneys in Murphysboro, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients and their families. Beginning an injury case right away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a handful of FAQs concerning injury cases in Murphysboro. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Murphysboro personal injury lawyers for additional info.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? This depends on the case. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to contact Murphysboro personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Murphysboro.
Common Injury Cases in Murphysboro
Dixon’s Murphysboro injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. See Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ primary areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the alarming amount of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Murphysboro, IL? The personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bike wreck? Dixon specializes in Murphysboro bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Murphysboro.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s crucial to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Murphysboro personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Murphysboro lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Murphysboro Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Murphysboro. As mentioned, Dixon’s Murphysboro personal injury attorneys have won over $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Murphysboro personal injury attorneys.