New Haven, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help New Haven victims and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer in New Haven, MO. When you begin New Haven Personal Injury claims, it is important to find capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients experienced legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The New Haven personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your claim. We offer no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our New Haven legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury case.
New Haven Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of many of the other cases. It is good for clients to contact personal injury attorneys in New Haven, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning a case. Here are some other litigation services our personal injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in New Haven, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients and their families. Beginning an injury claim right away allows Dixon to help you recover damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding injury cases in New Haven. As mentioned, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s New Haven personal injury lawyers for additional info.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency fee system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? The first step is to contact New Haven personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in New Haven.
Common Injury Claims in New Haven
The Dixon Injury Firm’s New Haven personal injury lawyers have observed the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide grade-A legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read our client testimonials for more information. Here is a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at Dixon know how the increasing amount of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s car accident lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near New Haven, MO? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these troublesome cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle accident? Dixon specializes in New Haven bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in New Haven.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The New Haven personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified New Haven lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Contact Your New Haven Personal Injury Attorney Today
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in New Haven. As mentioned, Dixon’s New Haven personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s New Haven personal injury lawyers.