New Melle, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
Our New Melle Personal Injury Attorneys help injury victims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in New Melle, MO. When clients pursue New Melle Personal Injury cases, it’s important to get reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients seasoned legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The New Melle personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. Dixon offers no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our New Melle legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
New Melle Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up many of the other cases. It’s good for clients to contact injury lawyers in New Melle, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury lawyers in New Melle, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients. Starting a personal injury case straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions regarding personal injury cases in New Melle. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s New Melle personal injury lawyers for more info.
What damages are paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to reach out to New Melle personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in New Melle.
Common Injury Claims in New Melle
Dixon’s New Melle personal injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Wrecks — The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing amount of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car crash attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near New Melle, MO? The injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers will guide you through these severe cases to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in New Melle bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in New Melle.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The New Melle personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are ready to help you through any defective drug or related claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified New Melle lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your New Melle Personal Injury Attorney Today
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in New Melle. As mentioned, our New Melle personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s New Melle personal injury attorneys.