Newton, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Newton clients and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Attorney in Newton, IL. When you begin Newton Personal Injury cases, it’s crucial to hire capable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients seasoned legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Our personal injury lawyers have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Newton personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. We offer no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Newton legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, which means we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Newton Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up many of the other cases. It’s good for clients to contact injury lawyers in Newton, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a case. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury lawyers in Newton, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients. Beginning an injury claim straight away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few FAQs regarding injury cases in Newton. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Newton personal injury attorneys for more information.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this varies based on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to contact Newton personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Newton.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Newton
Dixon’s Newton personal injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read our client testimonials for more information. Here is an outline of our lawyers’ primary areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the alarming amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car crash attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Newton, IL? The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite lawyers will guide you through these severe claims to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bike accident? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Newton bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Newton.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The Newton personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Newton lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Newton Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Newton. As we’ve mentioned before, our Newton personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Newton personal injury lawyers.