Oakdale, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Oakdale victims and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakdale, IL. When you pursue Oakdale Personal Injury claims, it is crucial to hire solid legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families seasoned legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Oakdale personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. We offer free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Oakdale legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, which means we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Oakdale Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up many of the other cases. It is good for clients and their families to contact personal injury attorneys in Oakdale, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a case. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Oakdale, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients. Beginning a personal injury case straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding personal injury claims in Oakdale. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s Oakdale personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? Each case is different. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to contact Oakdale personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Oakdale.
Typical Injury Cases in Oakdale
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Oakdale injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The injury attorneys at Dixon understand how the alarming number of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Oakdale, IL? The injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers can guide you through these severe claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Oakdale bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Oakdale.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Oakdale personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you deserve to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Oakdale attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Oakdale Personal Injury Attorney Now
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Oakdale. As mentioned, Dixon’s Oakdale personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Oakdale personal injury attorneys.