Oakville, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Oakville clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Oakville, MO. When clients pursue Oakville Personal Injury claims, it’s essential to find reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Oakville personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Oakville legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and know how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Oakville Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year in the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients to get in touch with personal injury attorneys in Oakville, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning a claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Oakville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients and their families. Opening an injury claim straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions regarding personal injury claims in Oakville. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Oakville personal injury lawyers for more info.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? This depends on the case. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to Oakville personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Oakville.
Typical Injury Claims in Oakville
Dixon’s Oakville personal injury attorneys see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out our client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at Dixon know how the increasing number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car crash attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Oakville, MO? The personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe cases to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon specializes in Oakville bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Oakville.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is essential to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Oakville personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the expertise you need to win these claims, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Oakville attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Oakville Personal Injury Attorney Now
Please view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Oakville. As mentioned, Dixon’s Oakville personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Oakville personal injury lawyers.