Omaha, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Omaha clients and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Omaha, IL. When clients pursue Omaha Personal Injury claims, it’s necessary to hire capable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Omaha personal injury lawyers at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Omaha legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and know how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Omaha Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries each year in the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up most of the other cases. It is good for clients and their families to contact injury attorneys in Omaha, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury lawyers in Omaha, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients and their families. Opening an injury claim straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding personal injury cases in Omaha. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s Omaha personal injury attorneys for more info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? The reward amount varies. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the claim. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? The first step is to reach out to Omaha personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Omaha.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Omaha
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Omaha injury lawyers see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The injury lawyers at Dixon understand how the increasing amount of car accidents every year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car crash attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Missouri and Illinois. These account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Omaha, IL? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these severe cases to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle accident? Dixon specializes in Omaha bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs in Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Omaha.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is crucial to seek legal representation right away. The Omaha personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Omaha lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your Omaha Personal Injury Attorney Today
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Omaha. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s Omaha personal injury attorneys have won more than $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Omaha personal injury attorneys.