Overland, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Overland clients and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Overland, MO. When you begin Overland Personal Injury cases, it is important to hire solid legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our injury lawyers have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The Overland personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Overland legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payments, meaning we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury case. It is our goal to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Overland Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year in the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up many of the other cases. It’s good for clients to contact personal injury lawyers in Overland, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating a case. Here are a few other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Overland, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients and their families. Beginning a personal injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions regarding injury cases in Overland. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Overland personal injury lawyers for additional info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the claim? Each case is different. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to contact Overland personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Overland.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in Overland
Dixon’s Overland personal injury attorneys see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The injury attorneys at Dixon understand how the alarming number of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car accident attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Overland, MO? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bike crash? Dixon specializes in Overland bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Overland.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is essential to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Overland personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Overland attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Contact Your Overland Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Overland. As we’ve mentioned before, our Overland personal injury attorneys have earned over $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Overland personal injury attorneys.