Percy, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Percy victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Percy, IL. When you start Percy Personal Injury claims, it’s essential to hire reputable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients and their families experienced legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Our personal injury attorneys have won more than $35 million in damages for clients.
The Percy personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. We offer free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Percy legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, which means we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it can be to manage a personal injury case. It is our goal to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Percy Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up most of the other cases. It’s good for clients to contact injury lawyers in Percy, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your case. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury attorneys in Percy, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing compensation and justice to clients. Starting a personal injury case right away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding personal injury cases in Percy. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Percy personal injury attorneys for more information.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? The reward amount varies. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? A first step is to contact Percy personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Percy.
Common Injury Claims in Percy
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Percy injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here is an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The injury attorneys at Dixon know how the alarming number of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car crash attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Percy, IL? The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers can guide you through these troublesome cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon specializes in Percy bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different regarding Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Percy.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal counsel right away. The Percy personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Percy attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Fighting a Personal Injury Claim in Percy, IL
For Percy personal injury victims, it’s important to find seasoned legal help. The lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm in Percy are ready and willing to defend your case to reclaim a reward on behalf of victims. Here are a few typical steps in a personal injury trial:
- Call an Attorney: While you will be handling medical issues or even a burial, it is vital to reach out to a Percy personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. The Dixon Injury Firm can investigate the accident, which allows you to spend more time with your family.
- Information Gathering: Everything we get our hands on gives us a better chance at winning the case. Personal information and addresses, witness testimonies, and additional material is crucial for a worthwhile discovery phase.
- Demand for Settlement: Typically, our accident lawyers will have you send a demand letter that outlines damages and liability like lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. The defense might make a counteroffer, outright reject the demand, or simply settle.
- File a Lawsuit: Your personal injury attorney will then file an official lawsuit or claim.
- Mediation, Trial, and Appeal: Depending on how the trial goes, you might be able to settle in mediation. If not, then you’ll go to trial with the possible chance of an appeal.
The personal injury claim process varies on a case-to-case basis given the circumstances. The Percy personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can assist you through the process.
Contact Your Percy Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Percy. As we’ve mentioned before, our Percy personal injury attorneys have won over $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Percy personal injury attorneys.