Pickneyville, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Pickneyville victims and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Pickneyville, IL. When you open Pickneyville Personal Injury cases, it is necessary to procure capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients and their families professional legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Our injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Pickneyville personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Pickneyville legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Pickneyville Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients to contact personal injury attorneys in Pickneyville, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating your claim. Here are some other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Pickneyville, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients and their families. Opening an injury case right away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a handful of frequently asked questions concerning injury cases in Pickneyville. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Pickneyville personal injury lawyers for more info.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? Each case is different. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this varies based on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency fee system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to contact Pickneyville personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Pickneyville.
Common Injury Cases in Pickneyville
Dixon’s Pickneyville personal injury attorneys acknowledge the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your personal injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing amount of car crashes every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year in Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Pickneyville, IL? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Pickneyville bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Pickneyville.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it’s important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Pickneyville personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Pickneyville attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your Pickneyville Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Pickneyville. As mentioned, our Pickneyville personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Pickneyville personal injury lawyers.