Salem, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm help Salem victims and their families win cases.
Personal Injury Attorney in Salem, IL. When you pursue Salem Personal Injury claims, it’s essential to hire capable legal help. At Dixon, we provide clients and their families seasoned legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Salem personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. We offer free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Salem legal services. We also offer contingency payments, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Salem Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of most of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury attorneys in Salem, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning your claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury attorneys in Salem, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients. Starting an injury case right away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few FAQs regarding injury cases in Salem. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s Salem personal injury lawyers for additional info.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? Each case is different. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The exact percentage varies.
How do I open a personal injury case? The first step is to reach out to Salem personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Salem.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Salem
Dixon’s Salem personal injury lawyers have observed the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide grade-A legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ primary areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing amount of car accidents every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car crash lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Crashes — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Salem, IL? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these severe cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon specializes in Salem bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Salem.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is important to seek legal representation right away. The Salem personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to guide you through any defective drug or related claim. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Salem lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Salem Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Salem. As mentioned, Dixon’s Salem personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Salem personal injury lawyers.