St. Charles, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
Dixon’s St. Charles Personal Injury Attorneys serve injury victims and their families.
Personal Injury Attorney in St. Charles, MO. When you open St. Charles Personal Injury claims, it is important to procure solid legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients and their families professional legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The St. Charles personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our St. Charles legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
Types of St. Charles, MO Personal Injury Law
We specialize in client relations and know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
St. Charles Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of most of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to contact injury attorneys in St. Charles, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating a case. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury lawyers in St. Charles, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients and their families. Starting a personal injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning personal injury cases in St. Charles. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Charles personal injury attorneys for more information.
What damages are paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Usually, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to St. Charles personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in St. Charles.
Typical Injury Claims in St. Charles
Dixon’s St. Charles personal injury lawyers see the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide grade-A legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here is an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car accident attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near St. Charles, MO? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these serious cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bike wreck? Dixon specializes in St. Charles bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs regarding Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in St. Charles.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The St. Charles personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned St. Charles lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your St. Charles Personal Injury Attorney Now
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in St. Charles. As mentioned, Dixon’s St. Charles personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Charles personal injury attorneys.