St. Clair, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help St. Clair clients and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Clair, MO. When you start St. Clair Personal Injury cases, it is necessary to procure solid legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The St. Clair personal injury attorneys at Dixon are ready and willing to take on your case. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our St. Clair legal services. We also offer contingency payments, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
St. Clair Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents each year in the U.S. More than 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of many of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients to get in touch with personal injury lawyers in St. Clair, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your case. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury attorneys in St. Clair, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients and their families. Opening a personal injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions regarding injury cases in St. Clair. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s St. Clair personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small amount if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage varies.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to reach out to St. Clair personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in St. Clair.
Common Personal Injury Claims in St. Clair
Dixon’s St. Clair personal injury lawyers see the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. See Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Wrecks — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing amount of car accidents each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury claims and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near St. Clair, MO? The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe claims to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in St. Clair bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different regarding Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in St. Clair.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The St. Clair personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced St. Clair lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your St. Clair Personal Injury Attorney Now
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in St. Clair. As mentioned, Dixon’s St. Clair personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Clair personal injury attorneys.