St. Elmo, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help St. Elmo clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Elmo, IL. When you open St. Elmo Personal Injury claims, it is essential to get reputable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families professional legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won more than $50 million in damages for clients.
The St. Elmo personal injury attorneys at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our St. Elmo legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
St. Elmo Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of most of the other cases. It is helpful for clients to get in touch with injury attorneys in St. Elmo, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury lawyers in St. Elmo, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients and their families. Opening a personal injury claim right away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering compensation to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions concerning personal injury cases in St. Elmo. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Elmo personal injury lawyers for additional info.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? Each case is different. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial amount if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee system. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to reach out to St. Elmo personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in St. Elmo.
Typical Personal Injury Claims in St. Elmo
Dixon’s St. Elmo injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. See Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car accident attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Illinois and Missouri. These account for a large number of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near St. Elmo, IL? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these troublesome claims to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon specializes in St. Elmo bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in St. Elmo.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The St. Elmo personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned St. Elmo lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your St. Elmo Personal Injury Attorney Now
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in St. Elmo. As mentioned, Dixon’s St. Elmo personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Elmo personal injury lawyers.