St. Louis, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Personal Injury Attorneys help St. Louis injury victims and their families.
Personal Injury Attorney in St. Louis, MO. When you start St. Louis Personal Injury cases, it is important to procure reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients and their families experienced legal counsel throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won more than $35 million in damages for clients.
The St. Louis personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more info about our St. Louis legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and know how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the CDC, almost 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents each year throughout the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up most of the other cases. It’s good for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury lawyers in St. Louis, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more successful personal injury lawyers in St. Louis, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients and their families. Starting a personal injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a handful of FAQs regarding injury claims in St. Louis. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Louis personal injury attorneys for additional information.
What damages are paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, rewards are based on financial damages. This usually includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to reach out to St. Louis personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in St. Louis.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in St. Louis
The Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Louis injury lawyers acknowledge the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here is an outline of our lawyers’ main areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the alarming amount of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our car wreck attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. These account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near St. Louis, MO? The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe cases to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in St. Louis bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different regarding Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in St. Louis.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is crucial to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The St. Louis personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced St. Louis attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your St. Louis Personal Injury Attorney Today
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in St. Louis. As mentioned, our St. Louis personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Louis personal injury attorneys.