St. Paul, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers fight for injured clients.
Personal Injury Attorney in St. Paul, MO. When you start St. Paul Personal Injury cases, it’s essential to procure capable legal counsel. At Dixon, we provide clients and their families seasoned legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Our personal injury lawyers have won more than $50 million as compensation for clients.
The St. Paul personal injury attorneys at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our St. Paul legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how challenging it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe injuries each year throughout the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of most of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury lawyers in St. Paul, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a claim. Here are a few other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in St. Paul, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients. Beginning a personal injury claim straight away allows us to help you recover compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few FAQs concerning personal injury claims in St. Paul. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon’s St. Paul personal injury attorneys for more information.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? Each case is different. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this varies based on the case. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to reach out to St. Paul personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in St. Paul.
Common Injury Cases in St. Paul
Dixon’s St. Paul injury lawyers see the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide top-notch legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here’s a summary of our lawyers’ primary areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the increasing amount of car accidents each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car accident attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large portion of Dixon’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Wrecks — Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident in or near St. Paul, MO? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite lawyers can guide you through these serious claims to make sure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in St. Paul bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in St. Paul.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The St. Paul personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced St. Paul attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Prosecuting an Injury Case in St. Paul, MO
For St. Paul personal injury victims, it is essential to contract expert legal representation. The lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm in St. Paul are ready to fight your claim to reclaim a reward on behalf of victims and their families. Here are a few typical steps in an injury trial:
- Call a Lawyer: While you will be handling medical issues or even a burial, it is vital to contact a St. Paul personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the investigation process, collect important evidence, and allow you to be with your family.
- Gather Information: Everything we get our hands on gives us a better chance at winning the case. Personal information and addresses, witness testimonies, and additional material is crucial for a worthwhile discovery phase.
- Demand for Settlement: Typically, our personal injury attorneys will have you send a demand letter that outlines liability and damages like lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. The defense might make a counteroffer, outright reject the demand, or simply settle.
- File a Lawsuit: Your personal injury attorney will then file an official lawsuit or claim.
- Mediation, Trial, and Appeal: Depending on how the case goes, you may be able to settle in mediation. If not, then you’ll go to trial with the possibility of further appeal.
The personal injury claim process varies case-by-case given the circumstances. The St. Paul personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can assist you through it.
Call Your St. Paul Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in St. Paul. As we’ve mentioned before, Dixon’s St. Paul personal injury attorneys have won more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Paul personal injury attorneys.