St. Peters, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help St. Peters victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Attorney in St. Peters, MO. When you pursue St. Peters Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to find solid legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients experienced legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury lawyers have won more than $35 million as compensation for clients.
The St. Peters personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. We offer no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our St. Peters legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, which means we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s our goal to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
St. Peters Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability consist of most of the other cases. It is good for clients and their families to get in touch with injury attorneys in St. Peters, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury lawyers specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury attorneys in St. Peters, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients and their families. Beginning an injury claim straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury cases in St. Peters. As always, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s St. Peters personal injury lawyers for additional information.
How much can I be paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this varies based on the case. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the claim. The exact percentage varies.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to contact St. Peters personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury case in St. Peters.
Common Injury Cases in St. Peters
Dixon’s St. Peters personal injury attorneys acknowledge the rising concern of claims in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here is a summary of our lawyers’ main focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon understand how the alarming number of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car accident lawyers can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. These make up a large number of Dixon’s injury claims and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle incident in or near St. Peters, MO? The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite attorneys will guide you through these serious cases to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bike wreck? Dixon specializes in St. Peters bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries every year, according to the CDC. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Missouri and Illinois, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in St. Peters.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it is important to seek legal counsel right away. The St. Peters personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Let Dixon’s lawyers know how they can be of assistance.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified St. Peters lawyers. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Contact Your St. Peters Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in St. Peters. As mentioned, our St. Peters personal injury attorneys have won more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Peters personal injury attorneys.
Types of St. Peters, MO, Injury Law: