Swansea, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon help Swansea victims and their families recover financial losses.
Personal Injury Attorney in Swansea, IL. When you open Swansea Personal Injury claims, it’s necessary to get reputable legal help. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families experienced legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys have won more than $35 million as compensation for clients.
The Swansea personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Swansea legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge legal fees if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and know how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes quickly and smoothly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your personal injury claim.
Swansea Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild-to-severe accidents every year throughout the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It is good for clients and their families to get in touch with injury lawyers in Swansea, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of winning a claim. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in Swansea, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing results to clients. Opening an injury claim straight away allows us to assist you in recovering damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions concerning personal injury cases in Swansea. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Swansea personal injury attorneys for additional information.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this varies based on the case. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much does legal representation cost? Dixon uses a contingency fee plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to Swansea personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Swansea.
Common Injury Claims in Swansea
Dixon’s Swansea personal injury lawyers have observed the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. See our client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus:
- Car Accidents — The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the alarming amount of car wrecks each year affects thousands throughout the greater St. Louis area. Dixon’s car wreck lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents make up a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Swansea, IL? The injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and related legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite lawyers will guide you through these serious claims to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Swansea bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs in Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Swansea.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it’s crucial to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Swansea personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Allow our injury claim lawyers to help.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Swansea attorneys. This also includes scarring and burns, rape and sexual assault, and insurance claims.
Call Your Swansea Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Swansea. As we’ve mentioned before, our Swansea personal injury attorneys have won more than $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Swansea personal injury attorneys.