Union, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Union clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Union, MO. When you open Union Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to get capable legal counsel. At Dixon, we offer clients and their families professional legal counsel in Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won more than $50 million in damages for clients.
The Union personal injury attorneys at Dixon are willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our Union legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge legal fees if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on you and your family. This is important when our clients consider factors like financial strain and recovery. Our lawyers are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Union Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents each year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Slips and falls, workplace injuries, and premise liability make up many of the other cases. It’s helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury lawyers in Union, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the odds of beating a case. Here are some other litigation services our injury lawyers specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury lawyers in Union, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients and their families. Starting a personal injury case straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Below are a handful of FAQs regarding injury cases in Union. As always, feel free to contact Dixon’s Union personal injury attorneys for additional information.
How much can I be paid if I win the case? This depends on the case. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends. Firstly, you won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment plan. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if we win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I open a personal injury case? A first step is to contact Union personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the info you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Union.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Union
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Union injury attorneys see the rising concern of cases in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Read our client testimonials for additional information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know how the increasing amount of car crashes each year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car wreck attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year in Missouri and Illinois. These account for a large portion of Dixon’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Union, MO? The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and related legal procedures. Dixon covers hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys will guide you through these serious cases to ensure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Union bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and personal injury case review in Union.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The Union personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm have the experience you need to win these cases, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a broad array of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims are all handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s seasoned Union lawyers. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Contact Your Union Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Union. As we’ve mentioned before, our Union personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Union personal injury attorneys.