Washington, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help Washington clients and their families recover compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington, MO. When clients pursue Washington Personal Injury claims, it is crucial to procure capable legal counsel. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won millions of dollars as compensation for clients.
The Washington personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your case. Dixon offers free case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Washington legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and understand how challenging it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s our goal to ensure your case goes quickly and smoothly to minimize the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
Washington Personal Injury Lawyers
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year throughout the U.S. More than half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of many of the other cases. It is good for clients and their families to get in touch with injury attorneys in Washington, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of beating your case. Here are some other litigation services Dixon’s injury attorneys specialize in:
As one of the more resourceful personal injury attorneys in Washington, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to delivering results to clients. Opening a personal injury case right away allows us to assist you in recovering compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. Again, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few FAQs regarding personal injury claims in Washington. As always, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s Washington personal injury lawyers for more info.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? Each case is different. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes punitive damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency fee plan. We will only charge you a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to Washington personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Washington.
Typical Injury Claims in Washington
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Washington injury attorneys have observed the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal services to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here’s a summary of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon know how the alarming amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our car accident lawyers can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries each year throughout Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Washington, MO? The personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you navigate the case and other legal procedures. We cover hit and runs, catastrophic injuries, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Dixon’s dog bite lawyers will guide you through these serious claims to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Washington bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workplace Compensation — While workers compensation law differs in Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Washington.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s important to seek legal representation right away. The Washington personal injury attorneys at Dixon have the experience you deserve to win these cases, allowing you and your family the opportunity to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Dixon’s injury lawyers are here for our clients.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims can be handled by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Washington attorneys. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Washington Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We encourage you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about our history of success in Washington. As mentioned, Dixon’s Washington personal injury attorneys have earned more than $34 million for clients. Contact Chris Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Washington personal injury attorneys.