Wentzville, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
Dixon’s Wentzville Personal Injury Claim Lawyers serve injured clients.
Personal Injury Attorney in Wentzville, MO. When clients start Wentzville Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to find reputable legal help. At Dixon, we provide clients professional legal counsel in Missouri and Illinois. Our personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Wentzville personal injury attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm are willing to take on your case. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Please (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Wentzville legal services. Dixon also offers contingency payment plans, meaning we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We concentrate on client relations and understand how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to ensure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Our lawyers are ready to aid in the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Wentzville Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with injury attorneys in Wentzville, MO, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning a claim. Here are a few other litigation services our injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury attorneys in Wentzville, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering compensation and justice to clients. Starting a personal injury case right away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering damages to cover financial strains like lost wages and medical expenses. Again, feel free to call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Here are a handful of FAQs concerning injury claims in Wentzville. As mentioned, feel free to reach out to Dixon’s Wentzville personal injury attorneys for additional info.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? Each case is different. Typically, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. You won’t be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge you a percentage of the reward if we win the claim. The percentage may vary.
What do I need to open a claim? The first step is to contact Wentzville personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in Wentzville.
Common Personal Injury Cases in Wentzville
The Dixon Injury Firm’s Wentzville injury attorneys see the rising concern of cases in Illinois and Missouri. We provide professional legal counsel to our clients and are prepared to learn more about your personal injury claim. Read Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here’s a summary of our lawyers’ primary focus areas:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm understand how the alarming number of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Our car crash attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents account for a large number of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near Wentzville, MO? The personal injury lawyers at our firm can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. We cover drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite attorneys will guide you through these severe cases to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bicycle Injuries — What do you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Wentzville bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the CDC. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require experienced legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different in Illinois and Missouri, the veteran injury claim lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Wentzville.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s crucial to seek legal counsel right away. The Wentzville personal injury lawyers at Dixon have the experience you need to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families a chance to recover both medically and financially.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, Dixon’s medical malpractice lawyers are ready to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s qualified Wentzville lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Contact Your Wentzville Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Please look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Wentzville. As mentioned, Dixon’s Wentzville personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review, consultation, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Wentzville personal injury lawyers.