West Frankfort, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm help West Frankfort victims and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Attorney in West Frankfort, IL. When clients open West Frankfort Personal Injury cases, it’s crucial to procure reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer clients professional legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The West Frankfort personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are ready and willing to take on your claim. Dixon offers no-commitment consultations and case reviews. Please (314) 409-7060 for more information about our West Frankfort legal services. We also offer contingency payments, which means we only charge a percentage if the case is won.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It’s one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to minimize the impact on you and your family. This is important when you consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury case.
West Frankfort Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the CDC, nearly 40 million people suffer from mild or severe accidents every year in the U.S. Over half of these injuries involve vehicle accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls make up many of the other cases. It is helpful for clients and their families to get in touch with personal injury lawyers in West Frankfort, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services our personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most successful personal injury lawyers in West Frankfort, Chris Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to bringing justice and compensation to clients. Opening an injury case straight away allows Dixon to assist you in recovering compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Cases
Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning injury claims in West Frankfort. As mentioned, feel free to contact Dixon Injury Firm’s West Frankfort personal injury attorneys for more info.
What damages are paid if I win the claim? The reward amount varies. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What if I lose the case? Again, this depends on the case. Firstly, you will not be able to collect damages. You may win a partial sum if you’re found partially at fault.
What if I can’t afford a lawyer? Dixon uses a contingency payment plan. We only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the claim. The exact percentage varies.
How do I start a claim? The first step is to reach out to West Frankfort personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as medical bills, testimonies, contact information, and photographs. Read more about winning a personal injury claim in West Frankfort.
Common Personal Injury Cases in West Frankfort
The Dixon Injury Firm’s West Frankfort personal injury lawyers have observed the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for additional information. Here is an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas:
- Car Accidents — The personal injury lawyers at Dixon know how the increasing amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout Missouri and Illinois. Dixon’s car wreck attorneys can help you win your next case and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Wrecks — 18-Wheelers, semi-trucks, big rigs, and anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year throughout Illinois and Missouri. Truck accidents make up a large number of Dixon’s injury cases and our attorneys are ready to help you reclaim compensation.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Are you involved in a motorcycle accident in or near West Frankfort, IL? The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Animal and Dog Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. Our dog bite lawyers will guide you through these severe claims to make sure you get compensation and it doesn’t happen again.
- Bike Injuries — What should you do in a bicycle wreck? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in West Frankfort bicycle accident claims. There are over 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve pedestrian, cars, and trucks and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law is different between Missouri and Illinois, the veteran injury claim lawyers at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering incidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in West Frankfort.
- Product Liability — If you have been affected by malfunctioning or defective product, it’s essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. The West Frankfort personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing our clients and their families the opportunity to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to help you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice claim. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims involving dram shop lawsuits, class actions, consumer protection, and other injury claims are all managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced West Frankfort attorneys. This also includes insurance, scarring, and rape and sexual assault.
Call Your West Frankfort Personal Injury Attorney Now
We encourage you to view our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in West Frankfort. As mentioned, our West Frankfort personal injury attorneys have earned more than $50 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s West Frankfort personal injury lawyers.