Wood River, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon help Wood River clients and their families win claims.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wood River, IL. When you start Wood River Personal Injury cases, it’s necessary to hire reputable legal help. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide clients and their families experienced legal counsel throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s injury attorneys have won millions of dollars in damages for clients.
The Wood River personal injury attorneys at Dixon are willing to take on your case. We offer no-commitment case reviews and consultations. Feel free to (314) 409-7060 for more info about our Wood River legal services. We also offer contingency payment plans, which means we only charge a percentage if we win the case.
We specialize in client relations and understand how difficult it is to manage a personal injury case. It is one of our goals to make sure your case goes smoothly and quickly to mitigate the impact on our clients and their families. This is important when our clients consider financial strain, medical recovery, and other factors. Dixon’s attorneys are ready to help you recover tens of thousands of dollars for your injury claim.
Wood River Personal Injury Attorneys
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 40 million people suffer from mild or severe injuries each year throughout the U.S. Over 50 percent of these injuries involve car accidents. Premise liability, workplace injuries, and slips and falls consist of many of the other cases. It is good for clients and their families to contact injury lawyers in Wood River, IL, as soon as possible. This improves the chances of winning your claim. Here are a few other litigation services Dixon’s personal injury attorneys specialize in:
One of the most resourceful personal injury attorneys in Wood River, Chris Dixon and his firm are dedicated to delivering justice and compensation to clients and their families. Starting a personal injury case right away allows us to help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial strains. As always, you can call us at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation.
Things to Know About Personal Injury Claims
Below are a few frequently asked questions regarding injury claims in Wood River. As mentioned, feel free to reach out to Dixon Injury Firm’s Wood River personal injury attorneys for more information.
What kind of compensation can I expect if I win the case? This depends on the case. Usually, compensation is based on financial damages. This usually includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
What happens if I don’t win the case? Again, this depends. You will not be able to collect damages. You may win a small sum if you’re found partially at fault.
How much do I pay for legal counsel? The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency payment system. We will only charge clients a percentage of the reward if you win the case. The exact percentage may vary.
How do I start a claim? A first step is to reach out to Wood River personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We will need all the information you can provide, such as photographs, testimonies, and medical bills. Read more about winning a personal injury case in Wood River.
Typical Personal Injury Cases in Wood River
Dixon’s Wood River injury attorneys acknowledge the rising concern of claims in Missouri and Illinois. We provide top-notch legal counsel to our clients and are ready to learn more about your personal injury claim. Check out Dixon’s client testimonials for more information. Here’s an outline of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus:
- Car Crashes — The injury attorneys at Dixon know how the increasing amount of car wrecks every year affects thousands throughout Illinois and Missouri. Dixon’s car crash attorneys can help you win your next claim and get you back on the right path.
- Truck Accidents — Big rigs, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, or anything more than 10,000 pounds will put a serious dent in your day. Tractor trailer crashes result in thousands of injuries every year in Missouri and Illinois. Truck accidents make up a large portion of Dixon Injury Firm’s injury cases and our lawyers are ready to help you reclaim damages.
- Motorcycle Crashes — Have you been involved in a motorcycle incident in or near Wood River, IL? The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you navigate the claim and other legal procedures. Dixon covers drunk driving, fatalities, and other motorcycle accident claims.
- Dog and Animal Bites — Missouri animal bite laws are clear on what constitutes as an offense. The Dixon Injury Firm’s dog bite attorneys can guide you through these troublesome claims to ensure it doesn’t happen again and you are compensated for injuries.
- Bicycle Injuries — What should you do in a bike crash? Dixon Injury Firm specializes in Wood River bicycle accident claims. There are more than 500,000 bike-related injuries each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most involve cars, trucks, and pedestrians and require seasoned legal representation.
- Workers Compensation — While workers compensation law differs in Illinois and Missouri, the seasoned injury claim attorneys at Chris Dixon’s firm help workers and their families recover from life-altering accidents. Call us today at (314) 409-7060 for a personal injury case review and more information in Wood River.
- Product Liability — If you or a family member has been affected by a defective or malfunctioning product, it is important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The Wood River personal injury lawyers at Dixon Injury Firm have the expertise you deserve to win these claims, allowing you and your family a chance to recover both financially and medically.
- Medical Malpractice — Experienced in a wide variety of injury claims, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to guide you through any defective drug or related medical malpractice case. Reach out to our medical malpractice lawyers today for more info.
- Other Claims — Personal injury claims including class actions, dram shops, consumer protection, or other injury claims can be managed by Dixon Injury Firm’s experienced Wood River lawyers. This also includes insurance claims, rape and sexual assault, scarring, and burns.
Call Your Wood River Personal Injury Attorney Today
We invite you to look at our results and recent cases to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s history of success in Wood River. As mentioned, our Wood River personal injury attorneys have earned over $34 million for clients and their families. Contact Chris Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation, case review, and to learn more about Dixon Injury Firm’s Wood River personal injury attorneys.