Electrocution Accident Lawyer
St. Louis Electrocution Accident Lawyers helping St. Louis and Missouri Families.
The Electrocution Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When someone you love has passed because of an electrocution accident, you need to know that the lawyer you pick to pursue the case for your family will do so thoroughly and effectively. The Electrocution Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your electrocution accident case and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of wages, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of any funeral services associated with the electrocution accident, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert electrocution accident legal guidance.
When someone you love has passed because of a electrocution accident and you need a lawyer experienced in electrocution accident cases, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Personal Injury Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a electrocution accident case you will be taken care of.
What can cause an Electrocution Accident?
Electrocution accidents are far more common and can be caused far more easily than most people imagine. Knowing how to protect your family members from an electrocution accident requires attention and vigilance. Here are several ways that an electrocution accident can happen;
- Electrical Outlets – Electrical outlets are easy for small children to reach, and can often be installed improperly or unsafely. Ensure that your electrical outlets have covers protecting them from curious hands and that they are safely and fully installed into the wall.
- Appliances – Electrical Appliances Carry powerful electrical charges than can be deadly when they come in contact with skin. Ensure that your appliances have protective cords and dont have any exposed wires.
- Power Lines – After a storm, the supports that hold power lines high above the road can be broken or damaged causing the power lines to sag. When this happens, the chances of coming in contact with a power line are far higher. Unfortunately, touching a powerline often ends in electrocution. Make sure your family members and children are aware of how dangerous powerlines are.
- Swimming Pools – Electrical Appliances and electric lines near swimming pools can cause deadly accidents. Make sure that any electrical appliances or lines that are used outside are safely away from the pool. An electrical appliance that is plugged in and falls into the pool can cause the deaths of everyone in the pool. Practice safety.
- Extension Cords – Extension Cords make life easier, but they can also be dangerous when abused. Using to many extensions cords in one area of the home can lead to an accident when someone trips or falls over an extension cord and is subsequently electrocuted by an open circuit, or a fire can start because of an open circuit touching a flammable object.
If your family member passed after an electrocution accident, it is important to retain a lawyer who will aggressively and fully pursue the accident so that you and your family can be taken care of during this difficult time. The Electrocution Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law can and will provide for you and your family.
How can the St. Louis Electrocution Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law help with your electrocution accident case?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of family members after an electrocution accident. During the electrocution accident case, the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame on your family member as possible for the electrocution accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your family’s best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Electrocution Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers and the insurance corporations.
The Electrocution Accident Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis laws and statutes surrounding electrical work, and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No family should have to suffer from an electrocution accident, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable electrocution accident attorney can ensure that you and your family are fully compensated for your lost loved one, and ensure that your financial futures and health are protected.
Why Should I choose the St. Louis and Missouri Electrocution Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law to represent my family?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a electrocution accident lawyer he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens whose families have suffered because of an electrocution accident.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing an electrocution accident law firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If your family needs electrocution accident legal guidance, or wants to know what a electrocution accident attorney can do for you, call or contact the Electrocution Accident Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your loved ones electrocution accident case today.