St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis are passionate about fighting for the rights of Missouri and Illinois personal injury victims.
St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer. The St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to protecting the rights of personal injury victims, and doing whatever it takes to recover the most compensation for any medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, or property damage that might have occurred in a sudden car crash, dog bite attack, or slip and fall accident. Christopher Dixon and the St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know how frightening it is to be involved in a personal injury accident, and are committed to offering support to victims and their family members after an unexpected accident. Whether you need help gathering evidence or filing a strong claim against the negligent party at fault in your injury case, our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis are ready to help. To schedule a free consultation with our St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers and explore the options available to your case for recovering compensation, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Louis Help With My Case?
If you have been injured in a sudden accident, and aren’t sure how to proceed with your case, you need the Dixon Injury Firm by your side. The St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm know what it takes to recover the most compensation for your injuries and financial damages caused by another person’s negligence, and can offer support during this trying time to you and your family. Christopher Dixon’s personal injury legal efforts have earned the status of “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” by the National Trial Lawyers Association, and have recovered over $35,000,000 in settlements and recoveries for St. Louis personal injury victims. If you are interested in learning more about how our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis at the Dixon Injury Firm can help with your case, call (314) 409-7060 or 855-40-2724 (Toll-Free) to schedule a free consultation.
Do the St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm Use a Contingency Plan?
The Dixon Injury Firm uses a contingency plan so that Missouri personal injury victims won’t have to worry about paying for legal fees until after our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis recover compensation for your case. Simply put: if our lawyers don’t recover compensation for your injury case, you don’t pay.
How is Personal Injury Different from Other Cases?
Personal injury cases are a direct result of another person’s intentional wrongdoing, recklessness, or carelessness. If a person causes physical harm, mental or emotional distress, financial damages to another person due to their negligence, the injured person is often eligible to sue the negligent party to recover compensation for their harm and losses.
What are the Damages Paid If I Win a Case?
Recoverable damages for personal injury cases vary from case to case and the specific circumstances of each accident. Typically, if a person has a valid injury claim, a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer can help the victim recover compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of affection, and other expenses caused by the negligent party. While there isn’t a limit on the number of damages that a personal injury victim can recover in Missouri, except for in Medical Malpractice situations, in some states, compensation for personal injury accidents is subject to a “damages cap.”
What Happens If I Lose a Personal Injury Case?
If a person is solely at fault in a personal injury accident, they are ineligible to recover compensation for their injuries and financial damages from the other party’s insurance company. However, if a person is partially at fault in an accident, they might be able to recover a partial settlement for their damages. The state of Missouri uses the rule of “pure comparative negligence” when it comes to personal injury cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other areas of personal injury.
If both parties involved in an accident contributed to the incident in some way, under the rule of pure comparative negligence, both parties can recover compensation for their harm and losses based on the percentage of ‘fault’ they had in the situation. For example, if someone is 80% at fault in a personal injury accident, and the other party is 20% at fault, the person that is 20% responsible in causing the incident can recover 80% of their damages caused in the crash, and the other party receives the remaining 20%.
What Should I Do If I’m Involved in a Personal Injury Accident?
If you are injured in a workplace or motor vehicle accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. After an accident, to maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to:
- Consult our experienced Personal Injury Lawyers about your case. Our lawyers can make sure that your rights are protected during this vulnerable time and under Missouri’s Statute of Limitations.
- Collect medical records, police reports, and other materials related to your case to help our St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers accurately assess your case during a free consultation.
- After gathering evidence, it’s crucial to have our lawyers by your side when filing a personal injury claim. It’s important to keep in mind that many cases take a year or two to go to trial, but may take only a few months to recover a satisfactory settlement outside of court; our lawyers can determine the best option for your case, and will do everything they can to recover full compensation for your harm and losses.
Why Should I Choose the Dixon St. Louis Personal Injury Firm to Represent my Case?
Christopher Dixon and the St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to fighting for the rights of personal injury victims and offering support to victims and their family members during such a challenging time. When you choose the Dixon Injury Firm, you’re choosing one of the leading Personal Injury Firms in St. Louis to represent your case. Chris Dixon has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer,” and his personal injury legal efforts have recovered more than $35,000,000 in settlements and recoveries for personal injury victims in Missouri.
If you need help with your personal injury case in St. Louis, feel free to call (314)409-7060 or contact the Dixon Injury Firm today to schedule a free consultation. The St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm prioritize your right for reimbursement, whether you were involved in a boating accident, construction site accident, or a slip and fall accident, and are always available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your personal injury case. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in the following areas of personal injury in St. Louis: