Step 1: Evaluate Your Case
By Chris Dixon
Were you injured? Do you have a case? How do you file an insurance claim? Will I have to go to trial? How big of a settlement can I get? These are all questions we’re going to answer in this FAQ.
At the Dixon Injury Firm, we help injured victims and their families. Our service area includes Illinois and the Greater. St. Louis area, and we specialize in a number of areas.
The first step in settling an injury claim is getting all the facts together and evaluating your case. We’ve included the following in this section:
- Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Do I Win an Injury Insurance Claim?
- How Do I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
- Will My Injury Claim Go To Court?
- Negotiating a Claim vs. Filing a Lawsuit
- First-Party Claims vs. Third-Party Claims
As always, feel free to contact the St. Louis personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information. We also offer free case reviews, consultations, and can help you evaluate your case.