Step 4: Calculate Your Damages
By Chris Dixon
We’ve evaluated your case, gathered evidence, and established liability and fault. Now, the important thing to know is how to calculate your damages and figure out how much the claim is worth.
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal counsel to victims and their families in the greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We specialize in a number of areas, including:
If you’ve been injured at work, on the road, at home, or even in a store, it’s important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. With a lawyer at your side, you’ll have a much better chance dealing with settlements and big insurance companies. If a claim can’t be settled through a demand letter and further negotiation, Dixon has experience escalating claims to trial.
To figure out how much your injury claim is worth, the Dixon Injury Firm dove into a number of different topics to help our prospective clients get a tighter grasp on our capabilities. We cover the following:
- Types of Compensation for Personal Injuries
- How to Get the Best Injury Claim Settlement
- Soft Tissue vs. Serious Injuries
- 5 Factors That Affect Your Compensation
- How to Calculate Pain and Suffering
- How Much is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
- How Much Is My Workers Compensation Claim Worth?
- How Much Is My Truck Accident Worth?
Feel free to contact our firm today for 24/7 legal representation. We believe in helping victims and their families in both Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime. Call today for a free case review.