St. Louis, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned road accident attorney in St. Louis, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Louis, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Louis, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients including those in St. Louis, MO.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
St. Louis Traffic Accident Lawyer
- The traffic collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s injury attorneys in St. Louis, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury claim in St. Louis fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in St. Louis is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Contact Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in St. Louis, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in St. Louis, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in St. Louis, MO.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, MO
The important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in St. Louis is getting professional legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in St. Louis. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a St. Louis, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a St. Louis traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in St. Louis?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Louis, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A St. Louis, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a St. Louis Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in St. Louis, MO, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact a St. Louis traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in St. Louis are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in St. Louis, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your St. Louis traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in St. Louis, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in St. Louis, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in St. Louis, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in St. Louis:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the St. Louis traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your St. Louis traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a St. Louis traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck case? It’s easy: Call a St. Louis traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your St. Louis, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Louis, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.