Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Dixon Injury Firm’s Traffic Accident Lawyers provide legal counsel for clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Louis and Illinois. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in St. Louis, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal representation to traffic accident victims. Chris Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients.
- The car accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal fees are charged only if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in St. Louis, MO, and Illinois will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury claim in St. Louis may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Illinois and Missouri, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients in St. Louis, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer right away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case.
Missouri Traffic Injury Attorneys
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in St. Louis is getting professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas, including:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Illinois traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in St. Louis:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Illinois have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Missouri Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in St. Louis and Illinois can aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact a traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Illinois and Missouri
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Missouri and Illinois, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling St. Louis traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Contact an Illinois traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Local Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in St. Louis and Illinois look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also offer a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.