Ballwin, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident attorney in Ballwin, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Ballwin, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to car wreck victims and their families. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including those in Ballwin, MO.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our personal injury lawyers in Ballwin, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Ballwin may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage. Any reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Ballwin is much more effective than fighting claims without representation. Call Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Ballwin, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $50 million for clients in Ballwin, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Ballwin, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Ballwin, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Ballwin is finding professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Ballwin, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Ballwin, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Ballwin traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Ballwin?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Ballwin, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Ballwin Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Ballwin, MO, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Ballwin traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Ballwin can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Ballwin, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Ballwin traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Ballwin, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Ballwin, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Ballwin, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Ballwin:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Ballwin traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Ballwin traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Ballwin traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car accident case? It’s easy: Call a Ballwin traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Ballwin, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Ballwin, MO, Injury Law: