Florissant, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted road accident attorney in Florissant, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Florissant, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Florissant, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable legal representation to vehicle wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Florissant, MO.
- The car and truck crash lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in Florissant, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Florissant depends on the severity of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Florissant is much more effective than fighting claims without representation. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Florissant, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Florissant, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Florissant, MO.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Florissant, MO
An important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Florissant is getting professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in various fields in Florissant. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Florissant, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
Types of Florissant, MO, Injury Law:
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Florissant:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Florissant?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Florissant, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Florissant, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Florissant Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Florissant, MO, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Florissant traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Florissant are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Florissant, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Florissant traffic accident lawyers provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Florissant, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Florissant, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Florissant, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Florissant:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Florissant traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Florissant traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Florissant traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Florissant traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Florissant, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Florissant, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.