Fults, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced traffic accident attorney in Fults, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fults, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Fults, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Fults, IL.
- The traffic accident attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Fults, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Fults may vary based on the severity of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Fults is much more effective than winning insurance companies on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Fults, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients in Fults, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Fults, IL.
Traffic Collision Attorneys in Fults, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Fults is getting experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Fults, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Fults, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Fults:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Fults?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fults, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Fults, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Fults Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Fults, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to call Fults traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Fults are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Fults, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Fults traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Fults, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Fults, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Fults, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Fults:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Fults traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Fults traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Fults traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car accident case? It is easy: Call a Fults traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Fults, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fults, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.