Kirkwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional road accident attorney in Kirkwood, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Kirkwood, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal representation to car accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Kirkwood, MO.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees apply only when we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Kirkwood, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Kirkwood depends on the severity of the damage. Compensation may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Kirkwood is much more effective than fighting cases on your own. Contact Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Kirkwood, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $50 million for clients and their families in Kirkwood, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Kirkwood, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Attorneys in Kirkwood, MO
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Kirkwood is bringing on experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Kirkwood. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Kirkwood, MO traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Kirkwood:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Kirkwood?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Kirkwood, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Kirkwood Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Kirkwood, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Kirkwood traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Kirkwood are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Kirkwood, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Kirkwood traffic accident lawyers provide a few additional stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Kirkwood, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Kirkwood, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Kirkwood, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Kirkwood:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Kirkwood traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Kirkwood traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Kirkwood traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Kirkwood traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Kirkwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Kirkwood, mo, Injury Law: