Waltonville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted road accident lawyer in Waltonville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Waltonville, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Waltonville, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal representation to traffic accident victims. Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Waltonville, IL.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our injury lawyers in Waltonville, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in Waltonville varies on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Waltonville is much more effective than winning accident claims by yourself. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Waltonville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Waltonville, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Waltonville, IL.
Auto Injury Lawyers in Waltonville, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Waltonville is obtaining professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Waltonville, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Waltonville, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Waltonville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Waltonville?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Waltonville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Waltonville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Waltonville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Waltonville, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Waltonville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Waltonville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Waltonville, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Waltonville traffic accident attorneys offer up a few more stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Waltonville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Waltonville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Waltonville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Waltonville:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Waltonville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Waltonville traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Waltonville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Call a Waltonville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Waltonville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Waltonville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.