Albion, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional traffic accident lawyer in Albion, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Albion, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Albion, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to traffic crash victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Albion, IL.
- The traffic crash lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Albion, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Albion may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Albion is much more effective than fighting accident claims by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Albion, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Albion, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Albion, IL.
Auto Wreck Lawyers in Albion, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Albion is bringing on professional legal help. Dixon specializes in various fields in Albion. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Albion, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Albion:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Albion?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Albion, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Albion, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Albion Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Albion, IL, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Albion traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Albion are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Albion, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Albion traffic wreck lawyers provide a few additional stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Albion, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Albion, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Albion, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Albion:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Albion traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Albion traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Albion traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Albion traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Albion, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Albion, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.