Allendale, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced traffic accident attorney in Allendale, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Allendale, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Allendale, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to vehicle wreck victims. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Allendale, IL.
- The vehicle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Allendale, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Allendale may vary based on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Allendale is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Allendale, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Allendale, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Allendale, IL.
Vehicle Collision Attorneys in Allendale, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Allendale is procuring professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Allendale, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Allendale, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Allendale:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Allendale?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Allendale, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Allendale, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Allendale Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Allendale, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Allendale traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Allendale can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Allendale, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Allendale traffic wreck lawyers provide a few additional stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Allendale, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Allendale, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Allendale, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Allendale:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Allendale traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Allendale traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Allendale traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Allendale traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Allendale, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Allendale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.