Alma, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced car accident lawyer in Alma, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Alma, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Alma, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to vehicle accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including those in Alma, IL.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Any fees apply if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Alma, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in Alma depends on the seriousness of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Alma is much more effective than winning accident cases on your own. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Alma, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Alma, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney right away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Alma, IL.
Car and Truck Crash Attorneys in Alma, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Alma is finding experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Alma, including:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Alma, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Alma:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Alma?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Alma, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Alma, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Alma Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Alma, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Alma traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Alma can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Alma, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Alma traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Alma, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Alma, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Alma, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Alma:
- What does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Alma traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Alma traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Alma traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Contact a Alma traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Alma, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Alma, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.