Altamont, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced road accident attorney in Altamont, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Altamont, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Altamont, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and their families. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Altamont, IL.
- The car crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Altamont, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Altamont depends on the severity of the damage and injury. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Altamont is much more effective than winning insurance companies by yourself. Contact Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Altamont, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Altamont, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Altamont, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Attorneys in Altamont, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Altamont is procuring experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in several different areas in Altamont, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Altamont, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Altamont:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Altamont?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Altamont, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Altamont, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Altamont Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Altamont, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Altamont traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Altamont are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Altamont, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Altamont traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Altamont, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Altamont, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Altamont, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Altamont:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Altamont traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Altamont traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Altamont traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Altamont traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Altamont, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Altamont, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.